Manchester United stock just jumped over 2%. Market Cap $4.27 B Gain from Jan 2018 +5.53%Continue reading “Manchester United jumped over 2%”
Mohamed Salah is to return to Liverpool after he suffered a muscle injury 🤕 while playing for Egypt on Friday.Continue reading “Mo Salah injured!”
Aaron Ramsey plans to stay at Arsenal this season and not make a January move.Continue reading “Football news 12.Oct.2018”
- Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy and Tottenham full-back Danny Rose have both been ruled out of England’s upcoming Nations League encounters due to injury.
- 11 Man Utd players facing an uncertain future at Old Trafford with their contracts expiring at the end of the season.
- Borussia Dortmund chief claims Chelsea, Arsenal target ‘wanted by other clubs’
- Anthony Davis discussed the idea of joining the Boston Celtics
- Fabinho speaks about his future intentions at Liverpool
- Manchester United star to leave
clubon free with Athletic Bilbao circling
- Manchester United and Chelsea transfer target’s agent happy despite no contract offer
- Danny Rose a doubt for England’s UEFA Nations League games
- AS Monaco have today made contact with Thierry Henry’s representatives and are keen to name the former Arsenal striker as their new manager, Sky Sports News has been told.
- Eden Hazard has outscored 5️⃣ Premier League TEAMS this season… He’s already leaving sides in his dust! ⚡️
- Manchester United’s Nemanja Matic is set to miss
gameagainst Chelsea through injury. 🚨
Gunners legend believes Arsenal will regret handing Mesut Ozil a big contract while Ramsey worth to stayContinue reading “Gunners: Arsenal will regret handing Mesut Ozil a big contract”