Build your own mean whey protein mass gainer shake, with stuff you might already have at home, easy to follow recipe, fills you for long. ok so lets get started building out homemade weight gainer shake recipes.
- 1 Cup of full fat milk
- 30 grams Walnuts
- 50 grams Myprotein Instant Oats
- 135g Banana (large banana)
- 30g Myprotein Impact Whey Protein
- 1 scoop Muscleform Micropure Creatine Monohydrate
- Some Kirkland Signature Ground Saigon Cinnamon
I add the full-fat milk first so that the powder doesn’t stick at the bottom, dump everything in my NutriBullet or Breville Blend-Active and blend for about 30 seconds to get it all
Alternative Homemade Meal Replacement Shake Recipes:
- 2 cups of milk
tablespoonsof bulkpowders.co.uk Roasted Peanut Butter
- 1 large Banana
- 2 scoops Myprotein Impact Whey Protein
- 1 cup Myprotein Instant Oats
Why would you want to build your own mass gainer instead of buying a ready made one ?
Well there is a problem with most weight gainers in the market, they tent to load it with sugars as a carb source. This can lead to fat gain not lean muscles gain, it also make drinking it few times a day unhealthy.