How to Quickly Increase Your Level on Cityville Facebook?
Building your own virtual city on Cityville can be quite difficult if you don’t have a proper strategy.
Playing for long hours at a time will not help you level up fast. You could play all day and night for a week and you still wouldn’t be efficiently increasing in levels.
here are a couple of tips to help out
1. Help out your neighbours. This will provide you with gold coins and goods for your businesses.
2. All crops grow at different rates, depending on the time. Learn which crops grow at what rate.
3. There are no cheats for cityville. developers watching over the players, and if you attempt to cheat your way through, you will eventually get banned. By getting into cheating the gaming system, you are only risking your game account.
4. In order to generate income and to provide goods for the habitants make sure to create enough businesses to match up with the amount of houses you have. If you have too few businesses, your city will be unhappy. If you have more businesses than you need; you will be wasting money.
5. You should invite your friends to help you. They will be your neighbour, and asking them to help you would be beneficial.
6. Try to manage the money you have and only think about building when you have sufficient amount of coins.
here are more posts on tips and tricks for Cityville
How do I increase maximum amount or energy I can have in Cityville you ask?
Are you playing Cityville & want to know if you can have more energy at a time?
Is there anyway to increase the maximum amount of energy?
Continue reading “How do I increase energy Cityville?”
i was trying to organise my bookmarks in Safari alphabetically but didn’t find that option, is it there somewhere? if not then is there another way to do so?
Continue reading “How to sort my bookmarks alphabetically in Safari?”
A lot of times people send me questions asking “How can i Remove “Notes” From Apple Mail Inbox, My notes are mixed up with my emails so its kind of annoying”
Well here is my answer:
1) Open the “Mail” application.
2) Open “Preferences” from the upper left corner of your screen, if you clicked on “Mail” you will find it under its drop down menu.
3) Click one “Accounts” it should be the second tab
4) Select the name of your mail account from the left side of the window. The screen will now display detailed information on the right. There is tab labeled ” Mailbox Behavior”. Select it by clicking on it once.
5) You will find “Notes” under the “Mailbox Behaviors” tab, beside it there is a check mark, deselected it.
6) To save your new settings you can either select a new mail account if you have setup more than one mailbox in your “Mail” OR just close the window and it will prompt you to save.
hope it help!
Image by © Genarosilva | Dreamstime Stock Photos
Some one asked me the following questions: “I was wondering which kind of gelatine does Rowntrees Randoms (nestle) have in them? is it suitable for Muslims and Vegetarians?”
I have contacted nestle and got a reply on 8th of March 2011 that Rowntrees Randoms contain pork gelatine.
I stated the date in case they introduces another pack that doesn’t include pork.
hope it helps! :-)
how to do CSS Rounded Corners In All Browsers?
Been playing around ad thought to share in case some of you out there don’t know how to do it
Continue reading “CSS Rounded Corners In All Browsers”
Tried submitting your website to a directory before and they asked you for a reciprocal link? wondering what would that be?
Continue reading “What is reciprocal link?”
Ok so my wife wanted to have a say on this blog so here are some girly stuff away from coding and programming …
Continue reading “How to stop hair Static!!!!”
Crack this Riddles and Puzzles! then Ask yours!
I’m not an airplane, but I can fly through the sky. I’m not a river, but I’m full of water. What am I?
Here are some ways to compress your css file size in case anyone was wondering.
Clean CSS Optimize and format your CSS using a variety of different compression settings. Fixes sloppy code and generates clean and concise CSS. http://www.cleancss.com/
CSS Compressor Compress CSS code to reduce file size and make your sites load faster for free. http://www.csscompressor.com/
Minify CSS – How to Minify CSS – Minify CSS – Minify CSS. Minification is the practice of removing unnecessary characters from code to reduce its size, thus improving load times. http://www.minifycss.com/
CSS Drive – CSS Compressor – Use this utility to compress your CSS to increase loading speed and save on bandwidth as well. You can choose from three levels of compression, depending on how legible you want the compressed CSS to be versus degree of compression. http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/main/csscompressor
Do I need to decrease my css file size?
I guess the quick answer is yes, file size affects users loading times which will help users have better experience on your website and reduce their bandwidth usage especially if they are loading your website on a handheld device.
Some good code practices
instead of this
padding: 7px 10px 20px 15px;
Image by © Meg380 | Dreamstime Stock Photos