Skip to content
Football news 11.Oct.2018
- Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy and Tottenham full-back Danny Rose have both been ruled out of England’s upcoming Nations League encounters due to injury.
- Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic is proving to be a very difficult player to replace, Croatia head coach Zlatko Dalic has admitted.
- Amid speculation of a move to Real Madrid, Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard has confirmed he has no plans to leave Stamford Bridge in January.
- Spain head coach Luis Enrique has warned his players not to take things easy when they face Wales in a friendly international in Cardiff on Thursday evening.
- Mesut Ozil hits back at criticism after problems under Unai Emery.
- Jose Mourinho to hand Alexis Sanchez new role for Manchester United.
- Miguel Almiron hinted about his secret wish to join Arsenal.
- Tottenham’s Jan Vertonghen has been ruled out until December with a hamstring injury.
- Thierry Henry is edging closer to becoming Monaco’s next manager, with talks between the two parties at an advanced stage, say Sky sources.
- Toby Alderweireld is 10/10 at Tottenham, but doesn’t have an update on a new contract with the club.
- Germany have failed to score three times during this run, but that’s not been for the want of trying. Joachim Low’s side racked up 86 attempts across those four games.