The hair will always be a crowning glory forever. It’s no surprise therefore that if a man starts to lose those hair strands, he will definitely go berserk. But hair loss can still be fixed. In fact, there are a lot of ways.
If you’re losing your glory, it’s time to take some actions. You can do the following:
1. Know the reason for your hair loss. There are a lot of potential reasons for your problem. One is genetics. If your father, brother, or uncle is suffering from male pattern baldness, there’s a huge chance that you will too. There are also a number of illnesses that can cause hair loss. For example, if you’re going chemotherapy for cancer, you will lose your hair because of the process. When you know the reasons why, it will be very easy for you to find the necessary treatments for your problem.
2. Get rid of too much chemicals. In case you don’t know, the hair is one of the most vulnerable parts of your body. If they are not strong, they can be easily pulled out from the roots. The scalp can also be damaged, which will cause it to flake. You may want to get rid of those hair conditioners and shampoos that contain very harmful chemicals. One of these is SLS or sodium laurel sulphate. This is the same type of substance that is being used in degreasers, floor cleaners, and wash soaps for cars. SLS can introduce nitrates into your body through shampooing. This means that there’s a possibility that you will develop certain form of cancer because of carcinogenic properties.
3. Know the products used in hair salons. You may be very careful with the products you’re using at home, but you may be exposed to the same type of chemicals when you go to the hair salons. Thus, you should ensure that you have an idea of the products that they are going to use on you. You must also be careful of the treatments that you’re going to get. You will also experience hair loss if it’s exposed to too much heat, such as when you go for hot oil or rebonding treatments.
4. See a doctor. If you think that your hair loss condition will be getting worse, then it’s high time that you see a doctor. Perhaps there’s an underlying cause that needs to be looked into. He can conduct tests and provide you with the right medications.
5. Maintain a healthy diet. Your food can also help you combat hair loss. Your body actually needs good fat and protein, especially keratin. This provides you with healthy and shiny hair. You should include carbohydrates in your meals, as well as certain vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, biotin, E, zinc, and beta carotene. You must also drink plenty of water to make sure that you can flush out the toxins in your body.
There’s no such thing as an incurable hair loss. With these tips, it would not be long before you can get back your crowning glory again.
BAD HAIR DAY image by © Micha Fleuren | Dreamstime.com