Chocolate Bowls are a cute and beautiful not to mention it’s a delicious way to enjoy your dessert! You can fill them with chocolate, whipped cream, mousse, or even ice cream. Here is a step by step pictures guide to show you how to make chocolate bowls from about.com.
What do you need?:
How to prepare?
1. Start by melting the chocolate and set it aside to cool so that it is no longer hot to the touch.
2. While chocolate is cooling blow up some balloons as needed to the size that you need your bowl to be, I’d have some extra on the side in case they pop.
3. Dip the balloons in the chocolate till you are happy with the height of your bowl.
4. Set the balloons on a baking sheet till it cools down and the chocolate holds or sets.
5. Refrigerate the balloons on a tray briefly to make the chocolate hard, it will when separating it.
6. To get the balloons out, press around the sides gently to break the seal between the balloon and the chocolate. Then hold a balloon below the knot and gently cut a slit above your fingertips, control the flow of air as it escapes to slowly release it.
7. That’s it all done, fill it with some ice cream and enjoy!