Here is a great Chocolate Chip Muffins by Sunshine Hanan recipe, it’s an easy quick recipe for everyone to enjoy, not to mention its so yummy!
– 90g butter, melted
– 2 & 1/2 cups (375g) self-raising flower
– 1/2 cup (50g) cocoa powder, sifted ( I prefer cadbury’s)
– 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
– 1 egg, beaten lightly
– 1 & 1/3 cups (330ml) milk
– 1 & 1/4 cups (225g) chocolate chips
- Grease 12-hole muffin pan, or use paper cups
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Add other ingredients and mix well. Save some chocolate chips to add ontop of the muffins.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, and add extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake in moderately hot oven (200C – 400F) for about 25 minutes.
- Turn onto wire rack to cool before serving.
- You can change the recipe by adding white or dark chocolate chips, or by cutting up a chocolate bar into chunks.
Image of CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES by © Falcon stock | Dreamstime.com